TEETH WHITENING ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Activated Charcoal Coconut Tooth Whitening Safe Natural Teeth Whitener Solution
Everyone desires sparkling teeth to maintain a young and smart personality. Actually, shining teeth are the secret behind a beautiful smile. But, the fact is that very few people put efforts to maintain the natural whiteness of their teeth. Yellow teeth are a very common problem. There are a number of ways to get rid of yellow teeth. Teeth whitening is the process of restoring the natural colour of teeth. It may also be referred as dental bleaching. In the cosmetic industry, teeth whitening have become the most requested procedure, now-a-days. There are multiple ways for whitening teeth, like brushing, bleaching pen, laser bleaching, and bleaching strips. However, certain home remedies are also available to get whiter teeth.
- With all natural, organic, vegan activated coconut charcoal powder
- REMOVE food and drink stains in 30 days. Excellent for promoting gum health, cleaning and teeth whitening even for sensitive teeth.
- Great teeth whitening powder toothpaste for sensitive teeth and gums without using any chemicals or bleach.
- while also helping to re-mineralize and strengthen the teeth.
- Package included:1 pc teeth whitening powder
Before using any remedy for teeth whitening, it is better to get acquainted with the symptoms, which cause teeth discolouration. The major symptoms are:
- Worn away enamel
- White streaks or brown spots and yellow tints and pits on teeth.
- Foul smell from mouth
We always think of visiting a dentist to remove yellow stains from teeth, but have we ever wondered how these yellow stains appear on your teeth? Well, there may be various reasons behind it, like:Chewing tobacco and smoking
- Drinking tea, coffee, wines, and colas
- Improper brushing and flossing
- Advancing age
- Genetics or natural characteristics
- Damage by fall disturbs the enamel (trauma)
- Excessive fluoride levels in water
- Several treatments, like neck and head radiation, chemotherapy, etc
- Use of tetracycline, antihypertensive, antipsychotic, and antihistamines antibiotics
- Tooth filling
- Discoloration of the teeth can be prevented to a great extent by following the below given measures.
- Use a straw to consume drinks. It will reduce the exposure of the teeth to staining beverages, like coffee, fruit juices, etc. It will directly pass the drink to your throat, rather affecting the teeth.
- Drink a cup of tea every day as it is rich in fluorides, which fights against the harmful bacteria and stops the production of a type of sugar that results in cavities. But, avoid drinking too much tea.
- Brush your teeth gently. Do not apply force for removing plaque.
- Avoid smoking, red wines, black tea, etc.
- Replace your toothbrush on a regular basis.
- Use water floss to prevent teeth decay.
- Include fibrous food in your diet.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something from our website and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
* LIMITED stock, Click ADD TO CART before stock runs out! *
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days